Games won’t load

Solved/Closed
Kevinps3 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday June 7, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018 - Jun 7, 2018 at 04:39 PM
Kevinps3 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday June 7, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018 - Jun 7, 2018 at 10:03 PM
Sorry if I duplicated my question. I was in the forum p3 3 games will not load. I followed the directions I pressed the on/ off button for the 3 beeps and then again until the third time the double beep I then went in and reset default settings (the 1st option on the list ) but when the system came on it said please connect the controller with the usb cord and press the ps 3 button. I did but the system acts as if it doesn’t recognize the controller plugged i with the usb cord or without it.please help stuck. Thanks
Related:

2 responses

Kadeinwales9 Posts 11 Registration date Monday June 4, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018 1
Updated on Jun 7, 2018 at 04:59 PM
Try restarting the console in safe mode. If it still continues please contact me at removed by moderator@gmail.com
Kadeinwales9 Posts 11 Registration date Monday June 4, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018 1
Jun 7, 2018 at 04:58 PM
FOUND THE NEW ANSWER ON ANOTHER FORUM.

Step 1 - Turn off the playstation 3 by holding the power button on the front of the unit till the power light is red. 
Step 2 - Touch and hold the power button, you will hear the first beep, meaning the playstation 3 is powering on.
Continue to hold the power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep, indicating the video reset.
Continue to hold the power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a third beep and the system will power off (power light is red).
Step 3 - Touch and hold the power button, you will hear the first beep, again for the playstation 3 to power on.
Continue to hold the power button and after about 5 seconds, you will hear a second beep for video reset.
Continue to hold the power button and after about another 5 seconds you will hear a quick double beep. At this point release the power button. if you succeeded in activating the safe mode, you will see a message on the screen saying 'connect the controller using a USB cable and then press the PS button.'
Step 4 - Perform the safe mode options in the following order until one of the options works for you. If one option works, do not continue onto the other options.
Restore Default Settings
Restore File System
Rebuild Data Base
Restore PS3 System etc...

Goodluck!
Kevinps3 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday June 7, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018
Jun 7, 2018 at 05:01 PM
Yes I did both of these. But when the system come on it says I need to connect the controller and press PS3 button that is the problem. I press the pa3 button and nothing happens as if the controller is not being recognized by the system
Kevinps3 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday June 7, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2018
Jun 7, 2018 at 05:03 PM
T
Jun 7, 2018 at 05:07 PM
If I unplug the system and turn it on again
I get this. I press the button and same thing nothing happens
Jun 7, 2018 at 10:03 PM
I figured it out. You need to reset the controller from the bottom