Is it possible to play PC games on Android?

Closed
Dmitry_Rogov Posts 2 Registration date Friday June 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 29, 2018 - Oct 29, 2018 at 09:56 AM
 Anonymous User - Oct 29, 2018 at 05:19 PM
I've always wondered if it's possible to play such great games as the Settlers, Mad Max or Far Cry, for example, on my smartphone. Trying to search for the titles within the Play Store, I've found nothing but some app called ExaGear Windows Emulator (searchable on Google Play). I'm not sure if it's going to work... They've got a couple of lists with tested games, but mine haven't been included yet.

Would anybody, please, give some piece of advice?
Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Oct 29, 2018 at 05:19 PM
Hi Dmitry

It possible to play PC games on an Android mobile phone. Do to this you would require a mirror app which would mirror your PC to your phone. Both devices must be on the same WiFi network. Such a mirror app is not free.

There is also TeamViewer TeamViewer is the computer software designed for desktop sharing, net-meeting, remote control and document transmission, etc. It specializes in providing remote access solutions TeamViewer must be installed on both Android and PC.

Android Steam Link app can also be used. Again the PC is used as a host computer.

Remember that PCs are more of a finicky beast due to the wide varieties of hardware configurations, playing them can be a challenge. Hence your android phone may not be adapted to games you wish to play. Streaming the games is recommended.