Call of Duty doesn't run and has application error

Closed
Haideri Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday November 6, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2018 - Updated on Nov 6, 2018 at 11:59 AM
 Anonymous User - Nov 9, 2018 at 06:06 AM

I have just installed Call of Duty 4 modern warfare but unfortunately it didn't run. I tried to fix this issue but nothing worked. Kindly help me! I have core i5 Dell latitude E7440 laptop with windows 10.
Related:

3 responses

Anonymous User
Nov 6, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Hi

So that we don't repeat, please tell us what is it that you already tried.
Haideri Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday November 6, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2018
Nov 8, 2018 at 11:23 AM
I had watched some youtube videos and so i installed some softwares like .NET Framenetwork, microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable x64 and x86, directx 2007 etc. I also copy pasted some ".dll" files in c/windows/sytems32 and c/windows/SysWOW64.
Anonymous User
Nov 8, 2018 at 04:20 PM
Click on Start menu and type “cmd“. Right click Command Prompt in the result and select Run as administrator.

Enter “chkdsk c: /f /r“. (This means you are going to check and repair C drive. If you want to check another drive, replace “c” with the corresponding letter of that drive.) Press enter Follow the instruction to complete the process.

Where did you get your Call of Duty 4?
Haideri Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday November 6, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 9, 2018
Updated on Nov 9, 2018 at 05:54 AM
I downloaded it from https://www.newgamesbox.net/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-free-download/ on my friend's suggestion. How much time is check disk going to take ? and on which disk i perform check disk ?? Also when i downloaded the game it had four rar type files i extracted the first one and run the setup file and it didn't ask me to choose location.
Anonymous User
Nov 9, 2018 at 06:06 AM
Hi

The site from which you downloaded the game cannot be trusted. The file seems to be corrupted.

Remember that Call of Duty Modern Warfare is not free. You should download it from the official website.

https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare