Facebook account hacked

Closed
Rieaz Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 14, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 17, 2018 - Updated on Nov 17, 2018 at 05:51 PM
 Anonymous User - Nov 17, 2018 at 04:45 PM
How to recover Facebook account without phone or email

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 17, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Lets think about this....

If i wanted to impersonate someone, as in I am trying to get their account, but do not have their email or phone, how would I go about doing that? Exactly.

What you are asking goes against the very nature of ONLINE accounts!

We understand that this is too late in this circumstance, but always create IMPORTANT accounts, such as email, and lesser important accounts, such as social media, on a landline workstation. A landline workstation can be laptop on wifi, or a desktop on wifi for that matter. The important thing; the account is created from a WIRED, NON-cellular network.
The provider can offer many ways to recover your account, if you create it in this manner. Always attach a recover email, such as a work, or another email that you will not forget the username and password to (because it SO important)!
After you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness, now you can attach a mobile device to the account. Now, if you lose, break, or stop having access to your mobile device (non-payment of services), you can still recover your account!

Anonymous User
Nov 17, 2018 at 04:45 PM
Recovery is impossible