Discontinue PCH Classmates.com

Closed
MarietaSStarling - Nov 23, 2018 at 08:45 AM
 Anonymous User - Nov 23, 2018 at 05:45 PM
Months ago I asked to discontinue subscription to PCH Classmates.com, however, the fee of $15.00 stopped for awhile, but I noticed a withdrawal of $15.00 on my account again for November. I do not want this to continue. Please return payment to my account for November and stop future payments. What else can I do to stop this?
Related:

3 responses

Anonymous User
Nov 23, 2018 at 05:45 PM
Hi Marieta

Perhaps that this link will be helpful:

https://ccm.net/faq/5017-how-to-unsubscribe-from-classmates-com

However this forum, over the years has received several complaints about Classmates billing practices. I strongly suggest that you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

P.S. Classmates.com is not a Facebook company but a PeopleXConnect company based in Seattle Wa.
Blocked Profile
Nov 23, 2018 at 10:37 AM
I am posting this as a service message. We do not charge for our services, and your are confused about who you contacted to care of this. At this moment, you have notified the wrong organization, as once again, we are a FREE technical help forum, and you are confused about how to contact the people who are taking your money. You may need to just get your bank involved, and DENY any charges from that organization. Once again, there is nothing we can do about this, as we do not charge, and you are mistaken!
MarietaSStarling
Nov 23, 2018 at 12:08 PM
I am truly very sorry for my mistake. I will get my bank involved.
Perhaps if you contact the organization directly? But please understand, I think that organization is a FACEBOOK company, so good luck getting any response from that cesspool!