Recover Hotmail account

Closed
Viviankamel Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 26, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2018 - Updated on Dec 26, 2018 at 11:52 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 26, 2018 at 12:07 PM
Hello,

My Hotmail was blocked. I tried to sign in. I received a message that seems that someone else using your account.

I answered all questions and entered the code. I also for 24 hours, but nothing has happened so far.

Now, I was redirected to jawab. I got 1st code SMS, I entered it but subscription was hanging. During this, I received new code, but will never be able to enter another code while the 1st one is there.

Please help!

System Configuration: Android / Firefox 64.0

2 responses

Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Dec 26, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Hi,

You can follow the instructions written on this link if your Hotmail account was blocked or possibly hacked.

Hope, it helps!
Ratnendra Ashok

Community Manager - CCM.net

Blocked Profile
Dec 26, 2018 at 12:07 PM
When you say "while the first one is there", does that mean you cannot enter in another one because the original code is already in the page? Clear your browser CACHE and try again. I don't think you going through the above steps will assist you,as it looks like you have already completed them.