Spoof texting

Closed
RR - Updated on Jan 15, 2019 at 03:56 AM
 RR - Jan 15, 2019 at 01:49 PM
Hi,

I have received messages from a spoofed message service the short message service center. I have their number.

I have been harassed for 3 months can someone assist me with identifying how these messages are being created.
Related:

3 responses

Daniel Telele Posts 1227 Registration date Tuesday March 7, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2021   6,277
Jan 15, 2019 at 03:58 AM
Hello,

It’s difficult to precise where they come from. What is the content of these messages? Are they only text messages or also voice messages?

If you would like to block them, please share your type of device, operating system, and service provider.

Regards,
Thank you for the reply, is this SMSC your company?

+33841420000

if you can confirm I can send you information. Do you have an email address please?
Dear Daniel,

I look forward to your reply from my previous message. I am keen to solve this as I am still receiving terrible messages. I cannot block as the person uses a different number every time. Can you please confirm that the SMSC is something you can help me with? +33841420000
I can send you content, there is hundreds of messages, how do we solve this please?

very desperate for this to stop.