Facebook account has no email

Closed
Anonymous User - Updated on Jan 17, 2019 at 12:06 AM
 Anonymous User - Feb 12, 2019 at 10:16 PM
Hi,

My Facebook account was hacked a while ago. I was not able to recover it but I wanna know the status of it. Since, I don't know its current email or password, I tried to login with the username and an old password. It says it was changed a while ago, and so when I try to recover it with that username, it doesn't give me any options to recover it. It doesn't show an email to recover from. What does this mean? Is the account just disabled?

What should I do in this situation? Please help!

1 response

Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Updated on Jan 17, 2019 at 12:05 AM
Hi,

I hope, you had registered a phone number with your Facebook account. It can be used to reset the password and recover your account. Here is how you can recover your account using your phone number. If you did not add your phone number, follow these instructions.

If you are seeing any error message regarding disabling of your account, here is what you should do to get back your Facebook account.

Please revert in case of any query! 
Thanks 
Ratnendra Ashok

Community Manager - CCM.net

Anonymous User
Jan 17, 2019 at 02:50 PM
I did have a phone number registered with it, but when it got hacked the hacker removed it from the account, and I did use that contact form for login issues but never got a reply back, so hopefully I'll get a reply this time
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Jan 18, 2019 at 12:34 AM
Hi,

If you have followed these instructions, the Facebook team will reply within 15 days.
Anonymous User > Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020  
Feb 12, 2019 at 10:16 PM
Hi,

It's nearly been a month, still no reply.