Group chat made by my name which I did not run, help

Closed
anya - Jan 18, 2019 at 04:20 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 18, 2019 at 07:02 PM
Hello,
yesterday I discovered suddenly that someone in my behalf(using my name) created a group in which there were two of us, one of my favorite contacts and me, and then added additional tools as allowing to be seen by anyone and using my id as a female voice. It happened after several hours I have been voicing with this favorite. Is it possible that the other person have created the group and then on my behalf switch permissions. Is that not hacking or violation? I do not know if perhaps Skype created it as a additional feature, I have asked the center and they told me that I need to have a screen shot of the process, but I have in panic exit from this group when seen it. The problem is that there were very private sharing stuff in voicing and texting and is it possible that the other user had the permission to use my name creating the group of two of us and then made it shareable?
Related:

1 response

Have you ever met the favorite?

"were two of us, one of my favorite contacts and me"
"It happened after several hours I have been voicing with this favorite"

It is possible that they created a group, and put you in it, leave!

It happens all of the time. Sometimes, people friend others, just to put them into a group, to be able to control communications. You have the free will to leave if you wish!

Now, if you think that this "favorite" has hacked your account, you need to go into your account settings and change the password. Then set up 2 factor autentication on the account.

Does anyone else have access to your PC or laptop? Perhaps this is an inside job?

Post back with concerns or clarification of the situation.