Canon ImageRunner Advance C3525i

Closed
MorganHancock1323 Posts 2 Registration date Monday March 4, 2019 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2019 - Mar 4, 2019 at 12:43 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 4, 2019 at 03:14 PM
Hello -

I have a client environment that uses Right Networks hosted RDP for their QuickBooks software. In order to use scanning to that RDP there must be a twain driver present. To my knowledge and going to the manufacturer website I do not see it present for download. Can anyone confirm if this is even possible?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 4, 2019 at 12:49 PM
No, its not possible, as you cannot scan to a remote session. Scan it to a folder that is present on the remote session, such as a netwrok share, mapped as a local drive. Get it?
MorganHancock1323 Posts 2 Registration date Monday March 4, 2019 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2019
Mar 4, 2019 at 01:08 PM
According to Right Networks (their rdp hoster) Says that as long as there is a twain driver installed you can scan to the RDP session via a scan client already installed. What is missing is the twain driver. This is the piece I need to know about. Had this been a traditional RDP session, I understand the concept of scanning in that environment.
Blocked Profile
Mar 4, 2019 at 03:14 PM
Perhaps this would be best addressed with cannon, then. Check on their support site.
still say its easier to map a drive and scan to mapped drive.
Have fun.