How do I backup my Gmail accounts data?

Closed
peter1223 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 9, 2019 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2019 - Mar 9, 2019 at 02:06 AM
Alexmiller.stillbon Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 9, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2020 - Aug 9, 2019 at 07:53 AM
hi, I am doing client base job and all document saves in Gmail account and I don't want to loos any document because that not good for the relationship between me and customer so I want to back up my data. Is there any software that back up my Gmail data
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Mar 9, 2019 at 06:46 PM
Hi

No there is no existing software to backup your data. Gmail and other mail services are bad place to save data.

I suggest that you use install Mozilla Thunderbird and set so that all of your mail to go through it and the data will stay on your computer.

Good luck
ronanmiller Posts 1 Registration date Monday March 11, 2019 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2019 1
Updated on Mar 11, 2019 at 08:41 AM
For the backup of Gmail account you can try Gmail backup tool they help to create the backup of your Gmail account they backup your account in a few steps like.
The first step is to install and run software
Second, Gmail username and password is required for connecting to your Gmail account therefor
The third step is to select whose mail you want to backup
The last step is a select export option (EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, PST) file format that as per requirement and the export data accessed to any version of outlook, apple mail, window live mail and other client and select output directory where do you want to save and then click process now button .
Alexmiller.stillbon Posts 2 Registration date Friday August 9, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2020 1
Updated on Aug 9, 2019 at 08:48 AM
To Backup your Gmail Accout data in any type of File Formets ( PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, PDF, EMLX, HTML, DOC, etc.) without harming your previous Data, you can try this Free Software to Recover your Gmail Account Data. Xxxx
To Backup your Gmail emails the user can use Google Takeout method. its a free utility by Microsoft.Data is saved in the MBOX file format.
The user can take the help of payed utilities and software, good utility comes with a simple user interface so that everyone can easily use them.