Generic Host Process error

Closed
Glitchmaster - Jun 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM
 pandu - Sep 25, 2010 at 09:50 AM
Hello,
Yesterday, I encountered sysguard.exe while browsing the web. Like I have before, I deleted its regisry keys and the whole package. When all the viruses were gone, I rebooted the PC to make sure everything was fine. But, every time I turned of the computer since then the message: "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a promblem and needs to close." I've looked this up, but it doesn't seem to be affecting me the same way it does other. Nevertheless, it does concern me.

My anti virus/malware software is up-to-date, my internet and sound card aren't cut (as you can tell, I'm on the internet right now...), My Documents doesn't pop up on restart, and there are no viruses left on my PC. can anyone tell me how to get rid of this annoying message?

3 responses

Sorry but I don't trust System Restore right now. The computer's date is messed up, so the restore points are unable to load correctly since I readjusted the time zone.
iam solve the generic host processerrorwin32.remove the patch filedownload,iam install the my pc.after restart the pc.
jpaul43 Posts 3 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009 1
Jun 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Hey there,

Just do a system restore and everything will go fine!
Press Start, All Programs, Accessories, System tools
Select System Restore!

Choose the date when your pc was working normally!!
Then restart your machine when done!

This can be done on safe mode! Press F8 to go on safe mode when your pc starts!