Motion Computing LE1600 Wireless Problem

Closed
matt - Jun 18, 2009 at 10:28 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 19, 2009 at 05:32 AM
Hey Guys & Gals,

I reformatted my LE1600 today. I downloaded the drivers from the motion computing website, installed them and everything but the wi-fi works.

In the device manager there is only one thing left in the "other category" with the yellow question mark next to itI and that is the "Ethernet Controller". The Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC is installed and showing up under the "Network Adapters".

I have installed the Atheros Wireless Program and the Intel Wireless Program provided on the "Motion Computing Website" under the "Wireless Drivers Section"

When the Wireless Intel Program started after re-boot, it said the driver wasn't installed. Sot went to the Intel site and ran the program that determines what Intel hardware your computer has so that it can install the correct driverI but after running the program it said I had no intel hardware installed. (Is that because the driver isn't installed?)

I would like to have wireless internet again, and according to the motion computing site the wireless is Intel.

Any help world be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Matt

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 19, 2009 at 05:32 AM
hi,

try this link and download the latest release of the wireless driver:

http://www.motioncomputing.com/support/driver_download_1600.asp

then install it.