Can't log into Facebook says that my password is wrong

Solved
Karsing06 - Updated on Dec 30, 2018 at 08:22 AM
 ElaineBobula - Jun 6, 2019 at 08:19 PM
Hello,

I am unable to log into my Facebook. It says that my password is wrong. I have tried resetting it many times and it never sends me the email with how to reset it. When I try resetting it from my mobile phone, the error message says, it's wrong.

I have also emailed Facebook for help!

Please help me!

System Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 525.27.1
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Updated on Dec 30, 2018 at 09:18 AM
Hi,

Greeting to all of you who no longer have access to your Facebook because of a password issue.

I suggest you all pretend that your account has been hacked (in some instances you may have been), you can follow the procedures here under. If your account has disabled or locked, click here. If you want to reset your password, click here.

Thanks!
Thank you but my log in problem came when some stupid person said I was impersonating myself. I got rid of an email address because it was constantly having over four thousand emails and some I questioned why. I had told facebook that but this brain dead person told them I was impersonating myself, I really dislike this person for butting in with a false statement causing me to go threw hoops to get back on and sometimes I wonder if it was worth all the trouble.