Losing old e-mail account

Closed
allawi - Jun 26, 2009 at 03:56 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jun 27, 2009 at 04:58 AM
Hello,
I tried to change the password of my old e-mail( alimanss579@yahoo.com ) but I was told ( this is a valid password...)
so maney times , and when I got fed up of repeating my attempts , I ended that action and returned back to my old password , but I was shocked when it did not work anymore and now I cannot sign in to this e-mail .I have so maney important messeges and information saved in that e-mail.Please help me help me ... to get it back.
NOTE:
I tried getting it back throughout getting the old password procedures but I remember just one of the security answers and it did not help.I tried to transfer the messeges to my new e-mail and it did not help either.
Best regards
Ali
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 27, 2009 at 04:58 AM
hi,

you can transfer the emails to your other email account by forwarding the mails.

try all the password which you might have entered when when attempting to change the password.