Ask a question Report

Unable to Format: 2GB SanDisk SD Card [Solved/Closed]

Rick Rikard - Latest answer on Jul 8, 2010 03:53AM
Hello Everybody!
Okay, so I've had this 2GB SanDisk SD Card that I've used for almost a year now. Today I put it in an adapted and stuck it in the MMC/SD Reader for my 2003 Windows XP/HP Pavillion and it said that it had been installed in my computerbut I needed to restart it. Well I decided to put it off like other might have done and when I tried to access it on My Computer, a window popped up that said "The disk in Drive G is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" So I click yes and the format window comes up and I click "Start". By then another window comes up that says "WARNING: Formatting will erase ALL data on this disk. To format the disk, click OK. To quit, click CANCEL". So I click OK and it starts but then ANOTHER window comes up that says "Windows was unable to complete the format".
Any Help?
Read more 

moins plus
Hi, there

You may get more helpful info from this thread,

This document entitled « Unable to Format: 2GB SanDisk SD Card » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.