Unable to Format: 2GB SanDisk SD Card

Solved/Closed
Rick Rikard - Jul 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Tomera Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday June 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2010 - Jul 8, 2010 at 03:53 AM
Hello Everybody!
Okay, so I've had this 2GB SanDisk SD Card that I've used for almost a year now. Today I put it in an adapted and stuck it in the MMC/SD Reader for my 2003 Windows XP/HP Pavillion and it said that it had been installed in my computerbut I needed to restart it. Well I decided to put it off like other might have done and when I tried to access it on My Computer, a window popped up that said "The disk in Drive G is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" So I click yes and the format window comes up and I click "Start". By then another window comes up that says "WARNING: Formatting will erase ALL data on this disk. To format the disk, click OK. To quit, click CANCEL". So I click OK and it starts but then ANOTHER window comes up that says "Windows was unable to complete the format".

Any Help?
Related:

1 response

Tomera Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday June 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2010 6
Jul 8, 2010 at 03:53 AM
Hi, there

You may get more helpful info from this thread,
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-100555-got-problem-with-my-sandisk-cruzer-usb-4gb

thanks