My internet keeps on flashing [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question rash123 - Last answered on Feb 19, 2013 04:36AM
Hello,
i have the latest windows installed on my laptop but each time I go to my internet explorer it just opens as normal but then it keeps on flashing repitaly and it deos not stop the only way I can stop it is by closing it and my othere programe the monzila firefox works prefectly but the internet explorer deos not I even did factory restore but no luck and I haw a brand new dell studio 1735 please help me thank u
See more 
Helpful
+44
moins plus
My best guess is one of the add-on's is at fault. Try opening the "Internet Options" from "Control Panel" and go to the "Programs" tab, "Manage Addons". Disable all of them (After you can activate them back one at a time to see which one is the culprit).
sp- May 9, 2010 03:01PM
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! This helped my new Dell Studio xps, I had to disable Shokwawe Flash object, and this helped.
Helpful
+12
moins plus
Carbon Copy you ROCK! I've been trying to get this issue repaired for two months now! this worked!! thank you!!!
Helpful
+12
moins plus
Adjust your screen resolution, Control Panel > Display Settings, if you're in Vista: Control Panel > Personalization.
Helpful
+9
moins plus
sorry tried that but it did not work it still flashing
sarahclswain- Feb 18, 2010 08:45PM
Hey just wondering if you ever got your internet to stop flashing and if so how?
Helpful
+6
moins plus
thanx it worked for me...
Helpful
+3
moins plus
CarbonCopy YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH - :):):)
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Fantastic.. It worked...

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?