Ask a question Report

I can not put my task bar on the bottom of my [Solved/Closed]

sisto - Latest answer on Jan 23, 2013 04:17AM
The other day I hit my taskbar with my mouse and I moved my yaskbar to the right side of my computer.
And I can not put it back on the bottom of my screen how can I put it back, thank's?
Read more 
moins plus
Click your left mouse button the the Task Bar and hold it down. How drag the Task Bar to the bottom of the screen and release the mouse button.

Good Luck

Dizzy Doraa- Jan 2, 2010 05:23AM
OMG!! thankyouu i dont what you said and it worked thankyouu soo much it was so0o annoying :) x
rrach- Mar 24, 2010 04:38PM
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously!!!soeasy but not simple
john- Nov 14, 2012 04:43AM
i must say you computer geeks are great.... thanks for the knowledge
Rebas- Dec 21, 2012 04:09AM
It happend to me task works fine but we get used to it bottom of desktop, so I googled it to find a solution and found it your answer, Thank you very much
Kate- Jan 23, 2013 04:17AM
thank you - problem solved!!
moins plus
how do i get my icons back on the bottom

moins plus click fix it andtry downloading this it fixed it for me and its with microsoft so it cant be a virus

JG- Mar 29, 2010 09:58PM
Thank you!
none- Apr 6, 2010 08:38PM
Thank you lane.. the link work perfectly
moins plus
Ice Lindsey, Did you Click the left or the right mouse button?
Because It is possible to get those buttons mixed up,
I--I U I--I

It's this one ---> I--I U I--I
Be careful.

moins plus
Thanks I came her for an anwer to the same prob

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moins plus
moins plus
thanks soooooo much i got it

moins plus
I tried your suggestion of left clicking on the task bar, nothing happened, I palaced the curser all over the task bar, left clicked, still would not drag????? Help, I hate it in the position at the right hand side of the window.

nick- Sep 23, 2009 12:11AM
so i read my help and support thing on my pc and it said put the mouse on the blank part of your start up thing that was on the bottem or whereever, grab it on the blank part and drag it like your polling something and drag it to the corrner you want it then release. moniter > _______
| ||< here your start up thing is here
| || <here
drag to this corrner>-----------
then release
@Marleni_Jonas follow me ;)- Apr 3, 2010 03:20AM
omg thanks <3
Windows Support 07- Apr 4, 2010 08:28PM
Look, if its windows 7 then RIGHT click the start icon. Then Properties and Open Windows Internet Exploresr come out. Click properties. Then Taskbar Start Menu and Toolbars come out. Click on Taskbar, then a menu should appear. Click where it says: Taskbar Buttons: and put Bottom. Then put apply. That's it!
Violett- Apr 10, 2010 01:49PM
@Windows Support 07
moins plus
right click the mouse button

moins plus
thxxx soo mucccj

moins plus
Thanks so much xpcman... :)
Its such a great help 2 evryone whoz into this trouble!
Take care

moins plus
vcb  cbcbhn

This document entitled « I can not put my task bar on the bottom of my » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.