Access internet on computer thru Sumsung L700

Solved/Closed
Thomas - Jul 10, 2009 at 02:09 AM
 Muku - Aug 28, 2010 at 02:58 AM
Hello,
I have Sumsung SCH L700 mobile and it was internet enable phone with GPRS. I want to connect internet with this to my laptop.
please suggest me how it possible.

Regards.

V.N.Thomas

Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
Related:

7 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 10, 2009 at 09:00 AM
Dear Sir,

You can download the software for your samsung phone here:

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/200808/20080826191249437_Samsung_PC_Studio_322_HF4.exe

Just install and follow the instructions

Thanks
i have a problem in connection, usb modem is not connecting. when i start samsung pc studio 5 it says connect ur cell phon to pc........... it will take few minute....
I have got this Problem earlier . Now I have fixed the problem. enjoy

1. Download samsung Pc Suite
2.Unplug Samsung USB cable from your PC
3. Install PC Suite
4. Connect your Samsung Phone with PC & Run Samsung PC suite
5. Then your phone will be detected
6. Go to Network Wizard in Samsung PC Suite
7. Select your country if not in the list , Select Other
8. Select Network provider if not in the list , Select other
9. if not APN Name , Conduct & ask Apn Name , you wish to use network provider
10. Finally give a User Name & Password as you wish
Hello Sir,

You can even install Samsung PC Studio by using CD which you got when you have purchased the phone.

Open Samsung PC Studio -> Internet Connection -> Create Connection -> Give name to your connection(e.g. broadband) -> Select you service provider (i.e. The comapy your sim card is from e.g. Airtel, BPL etc) -> You will get a pop up, asking your user-id and passwd. Enter it and click dial button -> You broadband connection is now established -> Open IE and start using

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
zib@zib Posts 277 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2007 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 1
Sep 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM
have you find a solution ? am also having the same problem , when i use Nokia .. it works fine and connection doesnt come as Diap up , but when i use Samsung after Installation It comes as Dial up connection yet our Gprs has no dial up . is there any body to help me ? am using samsung U 900 V soul

Regards
i have samsung l700, & useing aircell sim.i problem to connect net from samsung pc studio,plz tell step of the same to start net
i have samsung l700, & useing aircell sim.i problem to connect net from samsung pc studio,plz tell step of the same to start net