Packard Bell Easynote reconstruct

Solved/Closed
Bonnyjoy07 - Jul 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM
 Padders - Jul 31, 2010 at 02:28 PM
Hello,
My Girl friends lap top is jammed up completely with virus of trojans and worms, am trying to do a reconstruct for her but she dosnt have a re-boot master disc. Anyone out there that can help with Pack Bell Master cd or Windows XP Home addition for Packard Bell EasyNote.
Will be much appreciated

thanks

Bonnyjoy07

1 response

hello there i will advise you to backup first before you do any new installation. but before formating and installing try repairing the old verson of windows and after that install an updated antivirus software.
taxer24 Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2009
Nov 5, 2009 at 02:04 AM
Iv recently just had this with a friends Easynote R4. When you boot up the lap top its should show a packard bell screen which mentions using F2 or F12, press F11 just after this has been on screen. Once you've done that you can restore to factory settings by completing either a non destructive (which saves private data) or if the partition is damaged a destructive restore (which wipes back to how you bought it) its really simple to do. Hope this helps
Thank you Taxer24 it worked.. saved me a lots of hassale and thank you again.