How could I solve Http 400 or 404 error?

Solved/Closed
alas - Jul 2, 2008 at 03:22 AM
 Monty - Jan 25, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Hello,

I need to solve Http 400 or 404 error in order to open my inbox on the hotmail account.

Thank you.
Related:

29 responses

Hi guys,

It is very simple, in the internet options, go to the connections tab and makesure the there is nothing checked in the LAN Settings window, and if nothing is checked, do an IE Reset (After doing RESET, you would loose the passwords which are saved on the personal website)
But how do u do the IE reset
Harry > safiq
Nov 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM
Hi,

It's very simple, if you are using the IE7 or IE8 Beta 2. Close all the windows on the desktop, and go to control panel and then internet options, and then in the Last tab(ADVANCED) on the bottom you will be have RESET. Click on it, it ask you are you sure you want to do a RESET, just click reset again you will get the close button.
Miami Guy > Harry
Nov 24, 2008 at 06:57 AM
I have done all your suggestions...and still not able to access my hotmail from IE6
man that helped so much thanks a ton
Hi Harry, it worked, gr8 man
here my solution... go to my computer/C/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/hosts(open by notebook)

delete
79.106.2.131 localhost
79.106.2.131 facebook.com
79.106.2.131 www.facebook.com

then save and close..! open your browser and enter facebook..!

by DevilinG_69
Thank You Friends..........
God Bless You.....................................................
Pls help to me.HTTP404 not found this wab page.
Hi,

Do you have any security softwares installed on the System..? like Norton or Mcafee. If you have got the Security Softwares, check it in Safe Mode with Networking by getting into the Windows Advanced Options. If it works then the security software is blocking.

Thanks & Regards
Ashok.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hi people! I had the same problem. The Error 400 was blocking me from blogging. So I asked my friend what to do and she told me to delete all of my history. This will delete something called a cache. After I did what she told me to do, there was no more Error 400! :D Try it! Hope I helped.
OMG!! thanks sooo much!! I did it right away && it worked!!! Thanks!!!
My problem is this... At first, when I clicked on certain links, the screen that came up was "Oops! This link appears to be broken...". When I googled that problem, it turned out that a lot of users were having the same problem, and the problem was the Google task bar. I couldn't figure out how to disable it, so I removed it from my computer entirely. But now, ever since I got rid of it, I keep getting these HTTP 404 errors with the same links that I was getting the Broken Link errors with. I've tried resetting my IE settings, but it didn't work. Can anyone please help me? I'm desperate!!!!
Hi
my portal name is propertyingujarat.com
its working but I m facing one problem and the problem is when I go at advertise with pig. on home page,one form open and after filling that form when I click on submit button, I got the error page that page cannot be displayed..HTTP 404 error
can you please guide me how to solve that error

Thanks
I have the 404 error page problem,how could I solve this problem?
Like SERIOUSLY!
its so hard!
I always go on youtube and it goes,
400 Bad Request "
and blah blah blah.
i had a windows vista so I can switch users like other ones..
i tried it on my older bro's acc and youtube works perfectly.
can someone please pleasee please!
help me!!! >:/
Hi,

Check with your security software, if you know how to get into the Safe Mode with Networking. Check in that, if it works uninstall security. If you know how to disable the Security Software, check that first.
It's Simple Clik tools >Internet Options > Advanced > SCroll down to an option and uncheck that reads "Use HTTP 1.1".
help me find a way to fix this error please I really need to fix it I always get it when I try to get on my myspace and that error always pop out of no where
https://www.opera.com/ try this until you find out how to fix the problem alot of people are having the same thing and no answers yet
marble > johnieo61
Feb 7, 2009 at 06:58 AM
it still does the same with opera
call your internet provider
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 64
Nov 17, 2008 at 04:46 AM
No one can solve this apart from the webmasters of site which is down...
No, the URL is fine.
MecheBoii Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010
Jan 29, 2010 at 12:15 AM
hey . I can't log into myspace. it tells me I have a bad request. and http error 400. Can you please help me out with this? thank you
ydnpkhinmgaye.com.mm Posts 2 Registration date Friday November 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2008
Nov 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM
I want solve pages error at all using my email account.At free service because I have no dollars.
I am also having this problem on a new Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop (5 weeks old). Initially I thought it was because of Windows automatic updates. However, I did a system restore and turned updates off. Everything worked fine for about a week and then 404 errors and Bad requests. The problem is intermitent. I have tried Firefox and Apple's Safari, both of which have the same problem - suggesting a problem with a system component. Interestingly, Windows Live always works with video etc so there are no problems with the networking side.

I wonder if it is due to a virus. Having said that I am running Norton with its firewall etc.
How could I solve Http 400 or 404 error? thank you
i dont know,
can someone help me, I have the same
error when I try to go on stardoll.
but it works on cache.
xx
di4charles > luucie_x
Oct 16, 2009 at 04:21 PM
I booted into Safe Mode with Networking by continually tapping the F8 key as the laptop started. IE8 worked fine so I uninstalled all my security software, installed Malwarebytes, updated it and then rebooted into normal mode. I ran Malwarebytes, found and deleted many Trojan and Worm viruses, rebooted and then installed Windows Defender and AVG8.5. I ahve never had a problem since. Hope this helps.
p.s. I also reset IEB to its default settings.
p.p.s. Procedures are explained earlier in this thread. Good luck.
earldonn Posts 5 Registration date Sunday January 24, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 25, 2010
Jan 25, 2010 at 06:26 AM
pls help me sir
how to fix HTTP 404 error help me .
ungivepc Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday October 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 12, 2009 4
Nov 17, 2008 at 04:28 AM
This either means that you have entered the wrong URL or that the address that you have requested has moved. Also, it can be linked to a server failure. What would be wise to do in first hand is to ping for the website, to see if it is still available through the server.

To do this, simply go to the Start button and choose the Run command. Then, insert cmd. When the command window pops up, all you have to do is to insert 'ping ccm.net' (or the website that you have to ping it for) and you will know if the server recognizes the website or if you have wrongly entered the name of the website.

Goodluck
Hi

I had the same problem and tried everything, but when I uninstalled the family safety feature from windows live this has fixed it

Try it
How could I solve Http 404 error?
i have the same problem with HTTP/404
OMG thnx soo much ive had that prob for like 3 months now its finally fixed thnx heaps now I can go on my myspace from my laptop ahhhhhhhhhh woooooooooooooooooooooooopie thnx darl
where is the family safe thing?
Dear sir,

Please let me knoe how to solve
earldonn Posts 5 Registration date Sunday January 24, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 25, 2010
Jan 25, 2010 at 06:25 AM
i have prob on my facebook icnt log in.......it show 404 4rror