Firefox Can't Load

Closed
IDK - Jul 18, 2009 at 03:45 PM
 Brian - Jul 23, 2009 at 01:40 PM
Hello,
Im using safari because all my other browsers can't load..."Internet Explorer Can't Display the Page;Try to Diagnose Connection" as Mozilla Firefox
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

This began to happen when I downloaded the new version of Firefox... I even downloaded my earlier version but it didn't work...

I have MalwareBytes Anti-Malware Free Version...Can somebody please help me? I mostly want Firefox to be fixed

5 responses

aldom Posts 21 Registration date Wednesday July 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2009
Jul 22, 2009 at 08:13 PM
try using firefox portable edition. this edition does not need any config nor installation, just exctract and delete when youre done
The Portable Edition didn't work =-[. I'm really not liking Safari >.>
aldom Posts 21 Registration date Wednesday July 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 23, 2009
Jul 22, 2009 at 10:42 PM
if the portable edition didnt work then you have a special config for safari... it sounds like a proxy or something... check internet connection settings in your safari (proxy, direct connection, LAN, etc... ) and try to establish same settings for the rest of the browsers
Tried that but it didn't work, the settings are pretty much the same and I disabled any proxies...I even cleared cookies and cache a couple of times in FireFox...But still nothing...

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Jul 19, 2009 at 04:26 AM
hi,

go to control panel > internet options

under the browsing history, click Delete.

then delete the cookies and temporary files.

then try again.

or make sure that you are not in offline mode.

open firefox > file

if Work Offline is checked, uncheck it.