Mac OS 10.3.9 and Epson All-in-One

Closed
Bocepchus - Jul 27, 2009 at 03:01 PM
 harry - May 14, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Hello,
My wife is thouroughly disgusted because our MAC does not work with our Epson printer nor can we open any Microsoft Office documents. Can someone help me get printer (or correct driver) to get Epson Printer to work with Mac. Do I print thru the USB port? Also, what software is needed to be able to read and or edit word or excel documents? Any help is greatly appreciated. I love gfrphics and sound of mac and don't want to write this off.
Related:

3 responses

I am in the process of setting up a mac. I feel your pain. The epson printer needs to be installed while connected with the usb port. Make sure the software has for Mac on it and depending on your operating system. If not go to the website and look for your mac operating system. As for the word & excel, I got the microsoft office for MAC. All my documents opened just fine. Good Luck. If need be contact the apple store where you purchased the system and insist they help you. I did and it worked.
Hi, Did you solve your problem. I have just purchased a new Epson TX550W printer specifically for the wifi capability. It works like a dream with my Windows laptop, but now matter what I do I cannot get it to scan wireless. Now I see the specifications for the Operating System say: MacĀ® OS 10.3.9 or later with USB.
I wonder if this means that any Mac OS later than 10.3.9 will not work with this printer wireless, just with USB cable direct to the MAC.
try connecting through an adhok network. That worked in windows