My friends can't see my facebook page!

Closed
Katie - Jul 31, 2009 at 12:20 AM
 Harvey - Apr 29, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Hello,

My facebook page is having problems. I can get on fine... but my friends can't get to my page. Originally they were getting a screen that said "profile unavailable"...now when they click on my name, it just takes them back to their homepage... they never even get to my page now. Can someone help?

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 31, 2009 at 06:58 AM
hi there,

contact facebook on this link :

https://www.facebook.com/help/

Thanks
Hi, I am having the same exact problem and it started a few days ago. I'm so upset. None of my friends have been able to get onto my page to see my profile or pics, its keeps saying unavailable!!! So far it doesn't seem like there are any answers out there as to why. Facebook has not gotten back to me and I sent numerous emails and went to their help center. I dont know what else to do?? Please let me know if you have any ideas or solutions! Thanks!!!!!!
Heyy!! T^T Mine is the same too!! Did you figure out how to fix it? I'm so blank now =[[
You can try to open it ate Google Chrome, it worked for me. :)
Select Account then select help center:
There is annoucement on the righthand side saying:

Profiles loading as blank
We are experiencing a network issue that is affecting how we distribute traffic between our data centers. As a result, the site may be slow or time out for some users. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
think about it---

face book is pulling something sneaky for sure--

i bet they are going to start to charge a membership fee --

mark my words-----