replying to seymore,
my computer with the problem no taskbar, no icon, Ctl+Alt+Del disable has been solve, after reading some of the post. here's the solutions:
1. log into safe mode with command prompt
2. in the command prompt:
to enable Task Manager, type in this in 1 line=>
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableTaskMgr /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
to enable Registry Edit, type in this in 1 line =>
REG add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v DisableRegistryTools /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
3. press Ctl+Alt+Del, restart computer
4. to enable explorer autorun, go this web and read => ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/tools/shellfix.txt
Download the fix...=> ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/tools/shellfix.reg
open task manager, File > New Task (Run) > type "shellfix.reg" and press ok
5. Restart. the system should be ok.
If not... continue 1 of the below steps:
1. Repair system by download TweakUI. =>http://download.microsoft.com/...
since taskbar is disable, u have to use Ctl+Alt+Del to run "TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe ", click ok to install
Press Ctl+Alt+Del again > File > New Task > Tweakui
at left panal, choose "Repair" at the last, choose "Rebuild Icons", and click "Repair Now", click "Ok" to exit.
2. Create New User Account: Press Ctl+Alt+Del, File > New Task > explorer. go to control panel > user accounts and create a new user account. Restart Computer. Log in as the new created user.
3. Use System Restore to go back to the previous days which ur computer functions well.
4. Lastly, u may download "Remove Restrictions Tool" which will solve "folder options disable" and others restrictions problems. download here =>http://www.softpedia.com/...
5. install anti-virus product. (ie. AVG, Avira)