An entire series of Fiber Optical Components

Closed
Rita Ye - Aug 19, 2009 at 03:26 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 19, 2009 at 04:15 AM
Hello,
Miho(HK) Design Co., Ltd., headquartered in Hong Kong, is devoted to research and the manufacturing of an entire series of media converter, SFP Transceiver, fiber adaptor, patch cord and so forth fiber optical components and IP Camera and DVS... We have been cooperating with worldwide customers by most economical products.(High quality, Low price, Good service).Can you do me a favor to tell me your contact info then I can send you some products catalogue of our company, which may be a good starting for both of us.

We provide 3 guarantees, and these guarantees have us stand apart from all the rest, they are:
1:Warranty:we provide a three year warranty for media converter and one year warranty for other products.It shall not apply to any product that has
been subject to misuse, abuse,negligence or accident or to any defects or
damage directly or indirectly caused by the use of unauthorized
replacement parts and/or service performed by unauthorized personnel.
2: We offer free maintenance services and firmware updates and releases
for your equipment whenever they are sent in for the length of its entire life time of usage.
3: All the accessories we used in our products are new and high quality, Compared with a lot of manufacturers, we put much importance on high quality and long run stable development.

Best Regards,

Rita
Miho(HK) Design Co., Ltd.
Email:yeruifang955@163.com
MSN:yeruifang955@hotmail.com
Tel:+86-755-33071083
Mobile:+86-13510496706
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 19, 2009 at 04:15 AM
hi there,