Ipod only works while plugged in ! [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Chip - Last answered on Jul 11, 2015 at 08:22 PM by dwi Yogi
Hello,

I have a 4th Gen. Nano.. which had gotten wet... well I replaced the battery and I still have the same problem... the ipod works fine when plugged in, but the sec. I unplug it I lose all power. is there something else I can change to get this to work ?
Helpful
+4
plus moins
there is NO home solution. if your ipod is under warranty jus go to the apple store and they will replace it for free.
Was this answer helpful?  
dwi Yogi- Jul 11, 2015 at 08:22 PM
Firts I'm repair power button, well can to use........ But after repair I have same problem, my iPod nano 4st generation only work when plug in, and after searching at google an forum I just get answer to replace new battery. please email if you have different answer because I'm sure my battery still working,
***@***
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Hye Sir,

If this ipod got wet you should take it to be checked by a technician

Never try plugging a wet device to your computer this can cause severe damage to your machine

Thanks
chris t- Aug 26, 2009 at 09:20 AM
had the same problem ipod got wet dryed it the best I can works only when plugged in goes dead when unplugged WERE YOU ABLE TO GET IT TO WORK! PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU CAN I AM ON VAC IN MYRTLE BEACH! THANKS 917 912 1410! THANKS AGAIN! IF YOU CANT CALL THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL CHECK WHEN I GET HOME! THANKS!
kate f- Aug 31, 2009 at 12:29 AM
same thing happened to me!! if you find out how to fix it please email me!
mhadze- Apr 29, 2010 at 12:40 PM
same problem with my ipod. my ipod is new but I cant turn on. if I plug it in my comp. its working but if I unplug it I cannot turn on my ipod. if you know some solution please email me at mhadzetuti@yahoo.com. I really dont know what to do. thanks

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?