Need For Speed Under Cover Won't Work on Vist

Closed
Nate - Aug 22, 2009 at 05:17 PM
 junaid - Oct 20, 2009 at 05:31 AM
Hello, I just bought nfs under cover from a gamestop download and got it all installed properly but now it won't work. I found it under nfs.exe and when I played it I just got a command prompt. I tried restarting the game and the computer and about the 5th time i tried it actually started. I got through 10 seconds of the intro and then it exited because I hit ctrl alt delete but I couldn't get back into it and it crashed. Now everytime I open it I get a command promt for about 5 seconds and then ir crashes and says Need for Speed Undercover has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. and gives me an option to close the program. I have tried restarting the computer and the game several times and I can't even get to the begginning again. I Have a new HP with a 250 gb hard drive and 2 gb ram. It's an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC and I only got it 6 months ago. Please Help me
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Aug 23, 2009 at 06:06 AM
Dear Sir,

This means your PC doesn't meet the requirements to play this game,

You will have to do some upgrade,

System Requirements for NFS undercover:

Here are the NFS Undercover Minimum PC requirements:

Windows XP/VISTA Operating system with latest service pack installed
Processer: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) CPU running at 2.8 GHz or higher (3.0GHz for Windows Vista PC)
Minimum amount of RAM needed : 1GB RAM
Graphics Card : Geforce 6500, Radeon 9500 or better DirectX compliant video card with Pixel shader 2.0 or above (AGP and PCIe only) using a supported chipset
DirectX compatible sound card
8X or faster DVD Drive
2.0 GB of HD space required to install game
DirectX Nov 2007 edition (included in Game Disc)

Thanks
i bought nfs undercover but i played 50 percent carrier is completed but after it it just runs for like 5 munites or 2 then back to windows xp i have 3ghz 512 ddr1 256 ati readon gfx