Unable to open up hotmail acc via window live

Closed
uma17 - Aug 24, 2009 at 04:49 AM
dhamuspace Posts 12 Registration date Sunday August 23, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 26, 2009 - Aug 24, 2009 at 05:17 AM
Hello,

I am unable to open up my hotmail account. Suddenly even though I am typing hotmail.com. i am on window live and unable to open up window live where it says the password do not match.
Also after resetting the password the message is still going to hotmail account. So again the problem persit of opening up the hotmail account.
In the process i have open up new account and gave alternative email address with the new hotmail email. But than the window live is not recognises it as window live.
Totally confussed and its very fustrating when I can not open up my very old Hotmail account with all old details of mails and contact address.
I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how can I get back my old hotmail account.
usjaiswal@hotmail.com is my old account.
Umashanker63@hotmail.com is my new account.
Any help on the above will be highly appreciate.
Best regards,
Umashanker.
Related:

1 response

dhamuspace Posts 12 Registration date Sunday August 23, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 26, 2009 3
Aug 24, 2009 at 05:17 AM
Hello,
i think u r configration is worng. use pop(995) and smtp (465) slect SSL. and dont give u r mail id to public

By Dhamuspace
Computer Leader