Speaker Not Working After Using Headphone [Solved/Closed]

Bond - Aug 24, 2009 at 05:16 AM - Latest reply:  welcome
- Nov 2, 2017 at 01:44 PM
Hello,This Is Bond Again My Speaker Does not work after using my head phone for a few days I tried everything to make it work like pulling the plugs and put it together again but it does not work too Can Every Body Help Me Please
See more 

21 replies

+100
Helpful
Just pull the headphone jack in and out a few times very quickly -- it just worked for me! :)
Was this answer helpful?  
Works great! Lol how stupid we are with technology now a days...
thank youuuuu thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Thank you very much for the tips. I faced the same problem and just do like what you suggest. I pulled it 2 times and the sound came out after that.
This worked for me too. I was all set to call in a Tv/hi-fi expert but this post saved me some cash. Many thanks, genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot........ It reaalllyyyyyyy works. But 3 times to and from quickly......
THank you thank you
+33
Helpful
Go to the control panel > Sounds > set Speakers on default.
+6
Helpful
Pull the headphone jack in and out of the tv really quickly about 6 times will do ait
+1
Helpful
I have the same problem, have not yet found a solution, but restoring sometimes works.
1qaz 11 Posts Wednesday January 6, 2010Registration date February 11, 2010 Last seen - Jan 8, 2010 at 01:54 PM
+1
Helpful
if you have a 2nd audio port, try using that. But it may be that your speaker is faulty. So test it on another device
+1
Helpful
System Restore works like a charm.
dhamuspace 13 Posts Sunday August 23, 2009Registration date August 26, 2009 Last seen - Aug 24, 2009 at 05:18 AM
Helpful
Ok. you need to restore your computer 7days before. it will work
Restore 7 days before what? Can you please explain that because I am having the same problem. Thanks!
demule > Lynne - Jan 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM
i guess you need to change the thing that is in between the computer seat and the computer... you...wahahah