PS3/PC IP address conflict

Solved/Closed
Steven75 - Jan 25, 2008 at 04:00 AM
 mrowl12 - Aug 30, 2010 at 04:56 PM
What's up!

When I am using my PS3 and my computer at the same time it says "Windows system error"... Seems there is an IP address conflict with another system on the network but my PS3 work's fine and my nat type is 2 my pc is also working fine. Should I be worried or not? (N. B.: my PS3 has a different IP address than my pc).

11 responses

They both have static IP addresses or you using DHCP?
My server has 2 lan card one has taken connection from siffy and it is shared through another lan card by a switch and all the clients have different ip adress assigned but after some time in client i will get a system error as ip conflict and my server will get restarted suddenly without any error message.
so help me out what to do now
yogish > dipu
Dec 19, 2009 at 12:41 AM
hai ,
I'm the system administrator of one institution. I have 2 more associative administrators. So thrice of us know password of admin. But some time we go to other chamber to give internet connection. But we forgot to know who i given particular static ip address to? . if the first users pc in off state , suddenly the second users pc takes that ip. and get connects. When the first user put on his pc, probably he gets error that " IP ADDRESS CONFLICT with other system on the network."
Is there any idea or software to the server to prevent changing static ip address of particular user?

help me please................................
thanking u....
yours friendly,
yogi