Belkin N wireless router and tmobile mytouch

Closed
Pete - Aug 29, 2009 at 01:05 PM
 wil - Dec 31, 2009 at 05:39 PM
Hello,
I just recently got the tmobile 's mytouch phone and I am trying to connect to my belkin N wireless router. to watch youtube video in high quality without it loading every 5 seconds. The problem is that when mytouch scans for available networks, it only shows some of my neighbor's networks but not my own. I had the same problem with my psp wifi since i've changed to the belkin n router. But i figured that since the psp was older, the wireless device wasn't up to date. but I don't know why my new cell phone will not work on the belkin N router. If anyone had the same problems or know how to fix this problem. Please reply.
Related:

2 responses

I have the same problem also. When I'm at my house with my Westell router, everything is fine. As soon as I came to college and bought this Belkin N router, the signal is not even recognized at all on the mytouch, even though I might be a foot away. I've tried playing around with the settings to no avail. Anyone have any ideas?
I Found that under Wireless > Security Authentication WPA-PSK + WPA2-PSK option does not work.
Choosing either alone seems to work fine. Hope this helps.