NFSU 2 LAN problems.. [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Anonymous User - Last answered on Sep 7, 2017 at 03:15 AM by max
Hello,i try to connect NFSU 2 LAN connections but cannot.its shows error..the error says my pc have lost connection to EA server.pliz check my adaptor or something like that...someone who knows pliz tell me how to solve this??i have no connection on internet.i juz want to connect via PC to PC???
Helpful
+95
plus moins
its easy, if u have vista, when you start the game, make sure you run it as administrator..otherwise it will say that you have lost EA conectionLD
Was this answer helpful?  
mrkela- Nov 8, 2010 at 01:54 PM
thanks man oh yeah... double rainbow..
reddred 1Posts Monday November 12, 2012Registration date November 12, 2012 Last seen - Nov 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM
yea man axel well done
Nomi- Nov 23, 2012 at 05:21 PM
It really works on Windows 8 also
Thankx alex
makuna- Dec 11, 2012 at 08:08 AM
but I use GameRanger for online how to do it ?
Helpful
+24
plus moins
Thank you..
I had the same proble, a WAN with 4 laptops, 1 Dell XPS M1730 with Windows 7 -64b as server, and 2 laptops with XP3 and 11 with Vista.
Setting up the file SPEED2.EXE with
1- XP3
2- administrator right (right-click on the file, choose "properties", then "Compatibility" tab, then select Run This Program as XP3, and also in Privlege Level, say "Run as administrator")

IT DOES THE TRICK !!!
(be sure also that, when you start, your firewall/antivirus does not block teh communication: ALT+TAB when trying to make a LAN for checking if your firewall does not ask you the authorization for proceeding...)
Helpful
+9
plus moins
thanks man

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?