Ask a question Report

View network connection icon is not show [Solved]

roshan - Latest answer on May 23, 2015 10:09PM
Hello,
i have a internet connection.internet connection is fine but that connection icon not showing at
view network connection in my network place.how do i getting back .
Read more 
Answer
+8
moins plus
Dear Sir,

i think you mean the connection icon on your taskbar,

Go to Control Panel > Network Connections > Local Area Connection

Then tick on Show connection status icon on taskbar

Then press OK
drdigital1- Nov 8, 2009 02:18PM
Nope I've got the same problem. My network does not show in Network Connections at all, it's blank and shows nothing. So there is no way to enable the nic connection icon on the task bar.
I'm still trying to figure this one out. Tried creating new and nothing shows after completion. But my internet browser surfing and outlook mail is running fine.
EM- Apr 17, 2010 03:43PM
you are the best. it fixed my problem by following the steps above. many thx.
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
maybe ur plug and play service is disabled,
try start the services from Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services -> find the Plug and Play ( set the properties(right click) -> start up type:automatic -> Ok then start the servce)
anand- May 23, 2015 10:09PM
Wow thanks fear
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
plz. reset the externel network card.... then u can show the icon...
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Well u said that when you click the icon "view your wireless networks" you have a blank windows a blank list ... solution for that :

go to "RUN" then write this "services.msc" hit OK --> u have a windows called Services --> scroll that list to --->>> wireless zero configuration >>> click on it the hit >>> start the service on the top left.

then go back to your wireless connection windows and hit the icon "view wireless network" >>> u will have to list back

I hope is a good help 4 u

take care.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I am also facing the same issue.. Please let me know if there any way to getting it back. I am using XP
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
dear sir

simply superb super u slove my prob god bless u and thank u
Add comment
This document entitled « view network connection icon is not show » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.