Pc studio not detecting my samsung star phone

Closed
jasmineet - Sep 21, 2009 at 01:47 AM
 Abdo - Sep 7, 2011 at 08:06 AM
Hello,
I installed the Samsung pc studio suite provided with my samsung gt-s5233a phone on my computer and then tried to connect my phone to the pc using the usb data cable whenever I click on conect it shows no devices found ive installed all the drives including the Usb drives but in vain I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still doesnt work plz help
Related:

8 responses

My mobile model no is GT S-3850 Corby II and in Setting - Connectivity - USB Utilities - Mass Storage option is there only. I m not able to connect my mobile to PC.

There is option like connect to media player and connect to samsung pc suite not found.

Pls help me I m struggling for the same.
i have the same problema but I found how to connect my mobile to the pc. With a memory card on my mobile! Next time you connect your mobile to the PC via the USB, open Samsung Studio. Samsung Studio will automatically detect your memory card and then you can start transferring files, but in the option of your mobile, you can choose "Mass storage" option.
Bye
hiiiii
Juzz Switch off ur mob.. and reboot ur pc and then switch it on then u connect it to pc....then it detect it..:)
vishal.marje Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 22, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 30, 2009
Oct 30, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Hi........
I tried installation of samsung pc studio on vista (32 bit) , but it gives error with 'npse.exe programe stopped working'.

Pls somebody help........
hey, I have got the same problem that u had...."PC Suite stopped working"....did u get any solution to your problem?..If yes, then pls help..
I also had that problem, but solved by running the program as administrator. :)
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEMS I WILL TRY TO PUT A MEMORY CARD AND TRY THIS SOLUTION
Me too

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i hv d same prob. n it gives an error report sayin tat d mob is not compatible with windows vista ...
you can get solution in this link

http://samsung-star.com

a dedicated forum for samsung star users
have you tried to run the PC suite as administrator?
Their are three options available.
1.connect to mass storage
2.connect to media player
3.connect to samsung pc suite

i am being able to connect via firsy two option but thirs one is not working,can any one suggest on this, I tried the methods uninstalling and again installing suite not working,also tried to run it as administrator not working any other methos,plz suggest.
how can I get to administrator options?
Just Once Switch off ur phn. and restart ur pc and then try to connect it.....