Language on XP

Solved/Closed
ysm Posts 1 Registration date Friday July 25, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2008 - Jul 26, 2008 at 01:07 PM
 golnoush - Jul 1, 2011 at 06:31 AM
Hello,

I have Window XP Professional SP2 installed on ThinkPad R61i, however, the guy installed for me is a Turkish, and I found some of the icons on the control panel is in Turkish.
Also, when I try to update the Chipset driver and panel instructions are coming up in Turkish.
Can someone advise, where can I find the language set for the window environment? (definitely NOT from the Regional & Language on the Control Panel, I only have English there).
Am I able to change that back to English ?

Thankyou.
Related:

7 responses

DO A REINSTALL AND DONT INSTALL Language
cannot change the default Windows language systemwide but you can add language Support for French for e-mail and other general purposes. Follow the link below to access Regional and Language Options in Windows Control Panel.
i m not able to change egyptian language to english as there being no option for english in regional n language option
i am trying to changr arabi to eng.but xp menus and programs,messages not change.if eny message to solve this problem,give a message ok by
how change/add language on xp professional without cd
i have not got cd and iwant 2 add arabic language
hi I want to add arabic language to my windowsxp or to my computer
how to instal russian language on language bar?
lanetha Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday May 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009
May 13, 2009 at 01:14 PM
hello I am trying to change my space to english but unable to get it off spanish can you help

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
How can I fieene d farsi language in regional and language in windows XP.
How can I find farsi language to install by regional and language in windows XP
thnxxxxxxxxx