Ask a question Report

Need to register my new magicjack [Solved/Closed]

nanwiljim - Latest answer on Jun 4, 2013 02:12AM
Hello,
I got a new magic jack today . I need to register it and get a number.???
Read more 
Answer
+44
moins plus
I had the same problem. I tried the upgrade of Magicjack software upgrade. it worked. please see below link for upgradig Magicjack software

http://upgrades.magicjack.com/upgrade/upgrade.exe

Answer
+13
moins plus
These are the Magicjack instructions:

magicjack should startup automatically when you start your computer.

Always make sure that the magicJack is properly attached to your computer. You can also unplug your magicJack and plug it back into a different USB port and restart your computer.

If the issue still persists, please follow these steps to resolve it:

WINDOWS VISTA USERS:

1. Please go to C:>Documents and Settings>Users>Application Data>Roaming> mjusbsp> in00000.
2. Copy the file named setup and close that folder.
3. Click the Start button, click All Programs, right click the Startup folder, and choose open all users Paste the setup file into that folder.
4. Your magicJack will now start on bootup.

WINDOWS XP USERS:

1. Please go to control panel, click folder options, click the tab named view, check View hidden files and folders, click apply, click OK, and close control panel.
2. Go to C:>documents and settings>[your name]> Application Data> mjusbsp> in00000.
3. Copy the file named setup and close that folder.
4. Click the Start button, click All Programs, right click the startup folder, and choose open all users and paste the setup file into that folder.
5. Your magicJack will now start on bootup.

Good Luck

president- Jun 16, 2010 04:41PM
Thanks for your advice
Juggalette.Tonya- Jun 4, 2013 02:12AM
I have the app on my cell phone
This document entitled « Need to register my new magicjack » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.