Connect internet on my laptop using my phone

Closed
zib@zib Posts 277 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2007 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 - Sep 24, 2009 at 03:28 AM
 ghjk - Dec 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Hello everybody ,

i have my samsung U900V soul connected to Gprs , I would like to know how to configuer it thru my laptop so that I can connect internet to my laptop using my gprs thru my mobile using cables..

i tried once but it brings me a dial up connection , but when I use my phone there is no dial up, can anybody help me out please?

Thanks very much for your help
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 24, 2009 at 03:43 PM
Hello Sir,

You will need the Samsung Software disc you got with your phone!!

Install the software and plug in your phone!

If your GPRS settings are correct you will be able to connect your laptop using your phone as a modem

Thanks
good
zib@zib Posts 277 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2007 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 1
Sep 25, 2009 at 01:50 AM
thanks for your Replay sir ,
but I would like to tell u that I tried on with that software I got with my U900V soul Phone.. but after Installing the modem comes as a dial up ... yet for us we dont use dial up we use GPRS ...i tried all the Configuration .. but it seems like the software only Provide dial up connections.. but not other connection ...

i also tried using Nokia .. E71 using Nokia PC suite, it worked with GPRS but with the software of Samsung U900 V soul I cant have the same settings ...

any help Please
zib@zib Posts 277 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2007 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2013 1
Sep 25, 2009 at 07:06 AM
thanks for your Replay sir ,
but I would like to tell u that I tried on with that software I got with my U900V soul Phone.. but after Installing the modem comes as a dial up ... yet for us we dont use dial up we use GPRS ...i tried all the Configuration .. but it seems like the software only Provide dial up connections.. but not other connection ...

i also tried using Nokia .. E71 using Nokia PC suite, it worked with GPRS but with the software of Samsung U900 V soul I cant have the same settings ...

an