BLUE SCREEN EVEN IN SAFE MODE

Closed
julian - Oct 1, 2009 at 04:57 PM
ambidexterous Posts 4 Registration date Thursday October 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 13, 2009 - Oct 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM
Hello,
i was just installing a game onto my computer and it came up with a blue screen, i tried to restart it a couple of times but it still wasnt working so i tried to run it in safe mode and it still came up with a blue screen i literally cant even log on the only thing i can do is go to setup when the computer starts up. can somene help me please ?
Related:

3 responses

well i dunno wat the error is on the blue screen because it only shows for about 2 seconds then it restarts the computer again
ambidexterous Posts 4 Registration date Thursday October 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 13, 2009
Oct 2, 2009 at 03:55 AM
--
my page->ambidexterous9.blogspot.com

this might be problem with hardware.
what the blue screen's error code?

it might be your hard drive failure.
ambidexterous Posts 4 Registration date Thursday October 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 13, 2009
Oct 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM
--
my page->ambidexterous9.blogspot.com

do u use sata harddisk or ide?
if sata no wonder your harddisk data is corrupted.
try boot using linux ubuntu cd to backup your data.then try format.if format fail,it might be your hard hisk have corrupted.if you want to make sure whether it is your hard disk or other hardware's problem,you might as well try insert other hard disk and insert to your pc.if you can boot peacefully without any error,it really mean you need to change hard disk