Ask a question Report

Hearing my voice through speaker

saturnrocks 21Posts Wednesday November 5, 2008Registration date October 7, 2009 Last seen - Latest answer on Sep 25, 2010 10:08AM
Hello,
Hello,
i checked my microphone through test hardware in audio and sound devices. i hear my own voice in my desktop speakers, when i speak in mic. then the test completed and said the hardware is fine. then tell what software can i use to do the same? the need is i have to hear my own voice in my speakers.. thanks in advance.
Read more 
Answer
+1
moins plus
Dear Sir,

You will easily be able to do it by increasing its volume through the sound control panel.

Increasing it will allow you to hear your voice better.

Thanks.
saturnrocks 21Posts Wednesday November 5, 2008Registration date October 7, 2009 Last seen - Oct 6, 2009 04:57AM
Hai iveal,
see all are fine.. we need a player to hear a song.. like that which software cal i use? i got the sound when checking. but through which software? got it...
thanks
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
how can my system work by listening sound
Add comment
This document entitled « hearing my voice through speaker » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.