dell have to sim card slot but
i don't no how to connect internet with sim card
plsz tell me how to connect internet with sim card
thank's
Read more 
Answer
+78
moins plus
To connect internet at first u have to contact ur gprs service provider to know your APN.
then u have to go start-control panel-phone and modem option...then select modem-properties-advanced and hear u found extra initialization commands and u have to type AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","your APN",<cr> after typing press ok.

Email Id removed for security

joggy- Jul 21, 2010 03:00AM
s.pal, you are an amazing genius!!!! Your instructions were on point!
Venkey- May 16, 2011 11:31AM
S.Pal your are excellent boss
ruffy- Nov 3, 2012 08:35AM
thanks
it's work
sim so dep- Nov 8, 2012 08:19AM
http://simhot.vn you can find your info here
Answer
+7
moins plus
All wrong lol. When you built or customized your laptop you had the option to get mobile broadband from AT&T, SPRINT, or Verizon. THe sim card slot is to be able to use the services like on a phone with AT&T. Your phone wont work until the simcard is in the phone. Same thing with the laptop. Just the only thing is you dont have the "Phone" you just have the sim card slot. YOu get it, you are missing the componet to be able to use the service. The sim card slot is just a stard thing to be there. It has no use unless you have that componet. I've heard that you can get contacts off it but I have not had luck with that. Hope this helps

lol!!!!!!!!- Apr 26, 2013 11:14PM
hey i inserted my sim card in my dell xps L520X but the net connections are not displaying......plz help me to sort it........
This document entitled « how to connect internet with sim card » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.