Xbox 360 Console NES Emulator

Closed
Rocket976 - Aug 4, 2008 at 06:00 PM
 daniel - May 18, 2009 at 03:10 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to let everything one know about the NES emulator that runs on your xbox 360 console, it runs with java from a media center pc. Does anyone know if there has been any updates to the application? Does it only work from streaming flash? I learned about it through https://www.everything4360.com/ and they are helpful but am trying to find more info.
Related:

3 responses

Shows what you know, they do have a working NES emulator it's no joke it's just not that great - as I said im looking for updates to the application, dont want to start a flame session here. Suffice to say I was a major newbie and now Im not.
Ive been looking into it and haven't come across any new updates to whats been made so far. From what I know you have to play the game through your pc and flash it through your 360. I don't think there is going to be an emulator made that will work directly on the 360 due to the regualar updates that the 360 odes when its online. Though it might be possible to hack the bios and us the 360s os to run emulators just as long as you don't let Microsoft update the security. Though if you still have an old xbox, Ive been told its possible to mod it and actually install emulators to it and play them stand alone, if that helps any.