Cant sign up to myspace

Closed
coco - Oct 19, 2009 at 01:23 PM
saa01 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2009 - Dec 22, 2009 at 02:10 AM
my computer wont let me sign up to myspace. it blocks the page and says there is a threat of a virus. there is an option to download the antivirus program or continue surfing unprotected. when i chose to continue unprotected, it just takes me back to the myspace home page. it's driving me nuts, how do i take off the blocker?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 20, 2009 at 05:48 AM
Dear Coco,

From the information that you have provided, it is clear that you are having trouble to log in

due to the restrictions set by the firewalls. Please deactivate your firewalls in order to be

able to log in. This will definitely allow you to log into your account. Also check whether there

is no filter activated.

Thanks in advance.
saa01 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2009
Dec 22, 2009 at 02:10 AM
Welcome to Goldceo. hope you have a wonderful time in game. We got the information in other site for Flyff players, hope it can help you more or less.

It almost sounds like you have a problem with the star of david, we could be wrong but thats the vibe we got reading your post. Alot of content in this game refers to real world things. We are pretty sure that asmodeus is a actual Greek/Muslim word not sure which. But that should be expected because iv'e seen it in every game(Flyff Penya) iv'e played. And it doesnt necessarily have to be the star of david, it could be the eastern star aka the demonic star.

Edit: Asmodeus or Asmodai is a king of demons mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit. He was supposed by some Renaissance Christians to be the King of the Nine Hells. Asmodeus also is referred to as one of the seven princes of hell. In Binsfeld's classification of demons, each one of these princes represents one of the seven deadly sins.

Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people's sexual desires. It is said that people who fall to Asmodeus' ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level(Flyff gold) of hell. Asalraalaikum also sounds like As-Salamu Alaykum an Arabic greeting. Berserk is a Norse word meaning fierce warrior.

Thanks for your reading. And hope you like it. If you need any help, please contact with our customer service and we will do our best to help you.