Virus/spyware problems

Closed
omgnoway Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 20, 2009 - Oct 20, 2009 at 05:46 PM
omgnoway Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 20, 2009 - Oct 20, 2009 at 06:27 PM
Hello,
Recently my computer has been corrupted by viruses and spywares. I'm not specifically sure what kind they are. During the time, my desktop screen changed and my desktop background turned black and said that I have viruses and spywares and cannot access anything at the moment. These ads to get rid of viruses keep popping up. And some other sites. My anti-virus and spyware removal programs wouldn't work. So I turned it off and decided to solve the problem the next day. When I went back on to clean up my comp, I tried Safe Mode first, but a blue screen keeps showing up saying that something is corrupted and therefore, I can't go on Safe Mode. I logged in normally on the admin account. I was able to access my anti-virus program so I ran it and cleaned up my comp but it was obviously not thoroughly fixed. My task manager still won't run and I just realized my Folder Options disappeared and cannot be viewed. So I cannot change my settings to be able to see hidden files. My safe mode still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? I've scanned my anti-virus program about 3 times today. So please help. I have Ad-Aware SE too but it might not be functioning the best way it could because there are no more updates for it..
Related:

1 response

What kind of computer is it...
omgnoway Posts 2 Registration date Monday October 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 20, 2009
Oct 20, 2009 at 06:27 PM
dell desktop.