Paste data into next available row

Closed
davekrohne Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday November 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2009 - Nov 4, 2009 at 02:57 PM
aprpillai Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2009 - Nov 5, 2009 at 02:00 AM
Hello,
I am attempting to create a macro that copies the data in sheet1 cells b2-b7 into sheet2 row A, but then tomorrow, when the data in sheet1 is updated, it pastes this data into sheet2 in the equivelent cells in the row below e.g. row B (even if there is currently data in row B). I know this is possible, I just can't my head around it from where i'm sat.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

1 response

aprpillai Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2009
Nov 5, 2009 at 02:00 AM
Hi,

First of all you are referring A, B etc. as rows, the correct term is Column. I think you should include Code in your macro to check and validate for Cell for Empty contents from left to right and when you hit empty cell in a column paste the values in that column.

This will ensure that each time the copied data are pasted into the next empty column.

Regards,