Matshinta DVD-RAM UJ840S Not able to BurnDVDs

Closed
mailerone - Nov 7, 2009 at 03:41 AM
 rtrsmarian - Dec 14, 2011 at 04:21 PM
Hello,

My HP pavilion DV1743tu laptop is able to read all medial but when I burn a CD/DVD it goes through all the process and after 25% it comes to halt and gives error message burning process failed, unknown error.

Cany one help me with this!
Related:

3 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Nov 12, 2009 at 10:59 AM
hi there,

its a power calibration error

plug the charger when burning media

Thanks
Skeeter.Gz@msn.com
Mar 20, 2010 at 03:26 PM
I found the resolution to the Matshita DVD-Ram UJ-850s ATA Device Drivers.
This is different than altering your registry, and it works via Microsoft.
Please follow directions carefully or either the Read or the Write won't work.
In order for this to work - (YOU WILL NEED A BLANK DVD AND A FULL DVD WITH SOME KIND OF PROGRAM ON IT)
https://support.microsoft.com/fixit#tab2

Click (or copy and paste) the link above to begin the process. Click on the first option Your CD/DVD drive cannot read or write media in Windows Vista. Click on the big "RUN NOW" button to the right, then select "Continue" when your computer asks your permission. Then Select Detect problems and apply the fixes for me (Recommended). It gives you two options "Read a CD/DVD and Write a CD/DVD" you will need to run both options separately once for each issue you're having with your hardware. You will see your device listed, click on your device. It will ask you for a disc. For the Read part of it, you need to insert a DVD Disc with something on it such as a program, of any kind. Insert the disc and click on your device. NOTE: If you forget to insert a full DVD Disc your DVD Device door will pop out, then you will be forced to insert a DVD disc with a program on it. The program will continue and configure your DVD device.
After it completes return back to the first page where it says "RUN NOW". Click on "RUN NOW' again and follow the same steps. When you see the screen with the two options "Read a CD/DVD and Write a CD/DVD" and "Write a CD/DVD", this time select "Write a CD/DVD" option. NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU INSERT A BLANK DVD IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. The program is configuring the write portion and it needs to be able to write on the blank DVD in order to complete the process. Then follow the rest of the steps and complete the process.
THAT'S IT !!!
Congratulations, you can now use 100% of you DVD device and there is no risk with altering the registry.
Sincerely Skeeter.Gz@msn.com
Thanks a lot! It's working.
I have this same old problem..Fix it says device is corrupt and has uninstalled it. When rebooted same problem.. Where can I get a download for Matshita DVD-Ram UJ 850 ATA Device Drivers thats virus free. signed mememe