How to put photos on ipod nano 8gb

Solved/Closed
marta11 Posts 2 Registration date Monday August 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2008 - Aug 21, 2008 at 05:50 AM
 doublepaw - Jun 28, 2010 at 01:49 PM
i its my second problem with my ipod nano 8gb
i don't know how to put photos on it
if you know how then help me couse im realy upset with this
help me please
Related:

6 responses

Try CopyTrans Photo, it's a good iPod/iPhone photos manager: https://www.copytrans.net/copytransphoto/

You can drag & drop photos, create albums, view your photos in a slideshow. It's compatible with all iPod models.
Joanna-Louisee
Jan 4, 2009 at 05:19 PM
Hi To Put picture on and ipod nano you make a floder and call it what ever you want e.g ipod pictures
then you go on itunes and if you have named your ipod then it should be at she side eg say your name was sarah it would be sarahs ipod you then click on it and at the top of that it should have alot of tabs eg. vidios mmusic pictures podcats etc
cick on pictures and browes for whatever you named your album cover click on it press sync in the bottom right hannd corner and tadahh you have pictures on ur ipod

byess hope I helped xx
Maria.Mozhina
Jan 14, 2009 at 05:52 PM
OMG THANK YOU! Ummm by any chance, do you kno how to put moree gomes on there too?
Nano Pro > Maria.Mozhina
Dec 25, 2009 at 02:58 PM
To put games on the iPod Nano, you have to buy them in the iTunes store. MAKE SURE THEY WORK ON THE iPOD NANO!!!
does syncing photos erase your music?
no
thx
tassemania Posts 22 Registration date Wednesday August 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 13, 2009 6
Aug 21, 2008 at 10:48 AM
hi there havent you try with itunes? you must be able to do that with itunes why not
how do I get photos from pc into ipod touch?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
me too
I dont know