Farmville will not load

Closed
Kelly - Nov 29, 2009 at 11:33 PM
 Mark - Jan 30, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Hello,
My mom bought a new computer. We started her on Firefox and started a Farm on Farmville. It worked at first and now it won't load. Tried logging her into my computer, as my Farmville works fine, and still, her farm will not load on my computer. Any ideas why hers will not load?

22 responses

its been screwed up since last thursday....I got in using zynga.com which is the developers website.

getting pretty disgusted with facebook....
You are BRILLIANT. Can't believe I got in at last. Thank you so much. WOW
Blocked Profile
Nov 30, 2009 at 02:12 AM
Dear Kelly,

You will have to get the latest Flash Player installed on your

PC in order to be able to access to FarmVille. Please download

it from the below link and install it:

Flash Player Download

Thanks.
DOESN'T HELP
Stupid answer. She just said it didn't work on his computer where her farm worked. Of course its not flash though that may be a problem for the other PC.
http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582 this should fix the problem
Can't get my farm ville to down load. Why?
i have the same problem.... try this:
install the following:
1. internet explorer 8
2. adobe shockwave
3. ccleaner latest version...run ccleaner after installion...clean the registry

good luck

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Some reason; one day my facebook games wouldn't come up at all.
farmville.
resturant city.
& some more.
it says error on page.
my google chrome stopped wroking as well.
can you help i can access pet ville and fishville but farm ville is coming up error on page i can access it on my friends computer but not on min Help
I have the same problem. When I search it on the search tab, that app doesn't come up. But when I use my mom's account, she's able to play it. And I am not her neighbor anymore. Another thing, my name on the friend's list for free gifts is also gone!
I CANNOT GET FARMVILLE GAME TO COME UP JUST GET MESSAGE CANT BE FOUND HELP!!!!!
Me,too...my treasure isle can work but when my open my farmville,it do not work.....
WHAT WILL I DO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
I read on another site that flashplayer 10 needs a fast connection so I am on dial up and going back to 9.0 maybe that will fix for ya'll too
try logging in using google chrome .it worked for me. good luck
farmville has a problem same with me my daughter farm load on the same computer and mine won't.. it used to load very well until recently this problem started .. it's farmville prob... don't beat your self up thinking it's your computer ..
Un check the pop up from tool/option.
same prob as mine, my account wont load but with the other it can
daughter had same problem,
was in norton internet security, the adobe download manager had to be set to "allow" in the program section of the firewall.
make sure whatever firewall you are using, to set adobe download manager to have all rights both outbound and inbound
net problem make ur conection fast
cant load farmville
me either 4 days now.
I can't get farmville to download (all day). It has always worked fine before
tracyleigh Posts 6 Registration date Sunday May 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 01:57 AM
I have tried everything & the only thing that has worked for me is to use "Google Chrome" as my browser. It works perfectly for Farmville, & my Mafia Wars also fully works now, before I couldn't add anyone or send presents. It just wouldn't load. I guess it must be a Firefox thing.
Norisah DeNetto Posts 6 Registration date Monday May 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2010
May 3, 2010 at 02:08 AM
Not for me..I can't even login my facebook today
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 3, 2010 at 07:56 AM
Hello,

Facebook is presently experiencing server problems, especially in Malaysia and around. Be patient, try again tomorrow.
I recently had the same problem. I had my security level set on high. I changed it to moderate and now I don't have any more problems getting farmville to load.
The problem is in farmville server. I think it is time to abandon and boycott farmville, their game developers had gone too greedy that they keep on releasing new features and items while their same old glitches with missing neighbors or erronoues mail box is still unresolved.
No answer cause I'm having the same problem....
i know i have the same problem it gets me mad because i need to harvest my crops
i can't load my farmville either, but my friend can load his farmville on the same computer.

i'm also anxious because it's time to harvest. i think they should compensate us because they didn't inform us about the server problems
i dont knw i had clicked some button and now my farmville game is not on a search list what do i do , the link is not there please help me