Samsung impression touch screen doesn't work

Solved/Closed
b dot - Nov 30, 2009 at 12:32 PM
 Amy - Dec 8, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Hello,
My impression's touch is not working. When I touch it nothing happens. What can I do to get my numbers out?

18 responses

mine had the same problem so I re calibrated it to see if it would stop. After I calibrated it, it worked just fine for a few minutes but then it started getting all jacked up again. I figured it I calibrated it every day it would work so thats what I did. After a while the phone was so messed up I can no longer go to the menu and I can't get to calibration(which was the problem in the first place) and I would have to touch the screen about an inch below the thing I really wanted to touch for it to work. The calls were messed up too. I would have to recall a person about 6 times for it to finally even ring. If somebody called me I could just barely hear their voice but they couldn't hear mine. Then the screen started turning into static all the time and now it has a bluish tint that wont go away and the screen wont work at all no matter where I touch it. The phone randomly shuts down and just plain don't work no more. I've only had it for about 6 months.
i think it might because it got wet... because I have had mine for about 4 months and it is doing me the same exact thing... it all started after it got wet for like the third time.
that happened to me! I dropped it in snow though...after I dropped it it worked fine for about ten minutes and then the touch screen completly stopped working and then it would turn blue when I oppened and closed it...and then it just went black and wouldn't work at all.
You just have to recalibrate like everyday or a week because if you don't you WILL continue to have the same problems with every samsung impression.