How to connect samsung corby to the pc

Solved/Closed
vicky - Dec 13, 2009 at 12:08 AM
 niiru29 - Jun 9, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Hello,
i cannt connect my samsung corby phone to my pc , so please give me the way.....to connect it !
Related:

6 responses

DEAR FRNDS
IF YOU WANT TO CONNECT SAMSUNG CORBY PRO(GTB-5310) TO YOUR PC OR LAPTOP FOR INTERNET THAN DO THE FOLLOWING STEP-
1. INSTALL dotnetfx35-vista_X86 ,GIVEN IN CD NO.2 GIVEN WITH MO. SET (I HV WIN VISTA OS)

2. NOW INSTALL KAIES GIVEN IN CD NO.1 BUT HERE YOU HV TO BE CARE FUL THAT YOU SELECT CUSTOM SETTING ,NOT DEFAULT SETTING AS INERNET OPTION IS NOT GIVEN IN DEFAULT SETTING (HERE MOST PEOPLE DO MISTAKE)

3.restart your comp
4.connet your phone to USB,open Kaies,right most down corner of the home page of Kaies hv option for internet

5. select it and follow instr like connection name and Country

6. now connect yr mo. as modem
thnx sunny
i have successfully connected my samsung corby pro to laptop...dont worry its a great phone....if u find any difficulty free to mail me at amitarorakuk@gmail.com.....
method is same the real problem is actually APN name....it should be the same which u set in ur phone while doing internet....
Thank you guys, I is working now

I went to Setting-->Phone settings-->PC settings-->Mass storage-->once saved go to main screen.
thaks u so much... now I can connect...
hey..i can't really connect..first I chose mass storage it doesn't work..next is the pc studio but it's really not connecting.. =(
Blocked Profile
Dec 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Dear Vicky,

You will have to get the PC Suite installed on your PC. This application

will help you to connect the mobile phone to your PC.

Thanks in advance.
hey just go in settings -phonesettings-pc connections-mass storage-save it
it work
try !!!!!!!!
yeah I tried too
but it just shows a message sayin only available on idle mode
ya it doesent help at all :'(
install samsung pc studio and then connect your mobile to your system using data cable! if your phone displays the message section or in any other menu then it is not in idle mode! you have to close all the sections! that is the main screen should be in display!
hackerstudent
May 10, 2010 at 12:15 PM
when u connect u r ph it is unlock mode

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
The Answer of Sunny is correct. First install dot.net given in CD no:2. Then Install samsung kies Given in CD 1. Install custom settings not default settings. In this only there is a option to connect internet. After installing kies Just connect your phone to computer via Bluetooth or Data cable. Samsung kies automatically detect your device. Then in kies there are many options. You may also connect to internet via Samsung corby pro( B5310)
spikycat Posts 4 Registration date Friday April 16, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2010 4
Apr 16, 2010 at 06:31 AM
follow the instructions to connect your corby mobile to your pc!
*install samsung pc studio in your system! ( you can download the software from samsung site.search in support and software tabs! )
*select pc studio option in your mobile!
*now keep the mobile in idle mode! (that is the main screen)
*now you'll have the connection!